10/25/2008

My birthday! (45)


Mom and myself at Mi Tierra!

Mom and Lee!


These were taken on September 11, 2008, a day after my 45th birthday. Mom, Lee and I had dinner at Mi Tierra in San Antonio while I was attending a Probate School. Mom and Lee got sick that evening. I didn't get sick until the following day and was sick throughout the weekend. My doctor said it was a stomach virus and that we should NOT be eating Mexican food away from home!!! What a way to celebrate a birthday!


Lee and me!

Mike couldn't join us, he had to take my MIL to the funeral of a family friend. I could not attend due to my job committment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely family photos! Looks like you had a wonderful time even if you had to work and your hubby was not with you!

Thanks for looking at my blog!