12/02/2007

BEWARE OF DOG!



I hadn't posted a picture of Rowdy in a long long time. The right leg is the one that was fractured after Mike ran over him last May.... my poor poor puppy! He was worth the $1,000 I paid to save him! He's such a good dog... I'm a loner and Mike is usullay working--Rowdy watches over me and the house while Mike is gone. We usually keep him tied up on the deck... only problem is the poop area!!! Even Myrna and her DD's are afraid of him. He barks and growls at everything and anything. He loves chasing cars... that's why he's tied up. He loves to play with his toys... Mom recently gave him a rubber crab that she brought from South Padre Island and he just loves it. He takes it in his mouth and just shakes it, he jumps and then he tosses it in the air and starts all over again. I love my dog!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

He is so cute! Glad to hear that he is doing well! Miss you ...we have not chatted in ages! Hope everything is going well for you!

Heather Grow said...

It's so good to see Rowdy on all four legs again. Good to hear from you too.

Thanks for looking at my blog!