12/28/2007

Cameras... Chapter One




My very first camera was a old 110. I still have it, but it's somewhere at moms house. I'll try to find it so I can take a picture of it. My next one was "The Handle" I don't really remember who makes it, but I think it's a Kodak, it came in a Yellow or Orange box and it's still put away in it. After that we (mom and I) were given by one of my great aunts, an old 35mm, but I can't remember just what it was, again it's somewhere at moms. Then I purchased a Minolta 7000 from Myrna's mom. I loved my old camera, I took more pictures with it than with anything else. Mike at that time also upgraded to a Minolta 9xi, that baby was rigged up and expensive for its kind, again did lots of freelancing and it eventually paid for itself. Next came the Digital Cams....

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW what cool old camera's! It is so funny how fair and quick camera's have advanced! Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

Myrnabs said...

OPPS!! hahaha! I hadn't seen this! DUH!! Here you have them all!! Good! I love these a lot!

Thanks for looking at my blog!